Thursday, December 31, 2009

Life Is Good

Just thinking today that there are few things greater or few feelings more fulfilling than that of being in community.
It is SUCH an honor to meet and genuinely get to know new people.
I think about this a lot.
Perhaps because I'm the new girl in this town and I have been blessed beyond measure to have been welcomed with open arms by so many.
It truly is what I love about life. Relationship is all that matters. In the end, all we take with us is our relationships with one another and our relationship to God (provided you believe).
That's it.
So, what a privilege to be given access to the hearts of others.
What an honor to have them interested in knowing mine.
Life is good today.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

If there was a 'like' button on Blogger, I'd use it. Happy New Year!

MJ said...

I think this could sum up our most recent real chick adventure perfectly. I knew everyone before we left, but now I know them. I am blessed to be a part of the Real Chicks.